Thursday, August 23, 2012

Property development - learning

I have just completed facilitating a 3 day advanced property development training course.

During the course a number of experts attended and spoke on their respective disciplines.

It always amazes me how many intelligent people there are in every facet of my industry.

But what's more impressive is the number of people that want to expand their knowledge base by attending these courses.

The continual pursuit of knowledge via deliberate learning is truly amazing!

By facilitating these courses I too learn both about my industry and about people.

The key point I make is that you should always seek professional expertise when you are not experienced at something. I do, and I've been in my industry for more than 30 years. I know when something is outside my core skill area.

Don't start a proposed development without appropriate advice; it could be very costly!!!

http://www.lefta.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment